Wednesday, March 19, 2008

50th post.. :-)




Well, I think it is about time that I do another post here.. Thanks for the comments and I'm sorry that I haven't been posting as much.. As you must know "Easter" is this Sunday.. I would rather call it Resurrection Sunday.. So What are you doing on Resurrection Sunday?? :-) I am going out with my family and grandparents to eat I think.. Or something like that.. What's neat is that my grandpa just turned 18!! It is really interesting.. And here is a picture form his party.. and here is another.. :-) And since this is my 50th post.. Here is another picture.. :-)

1 comment:

Emily Larsen said...

Well I guess it's not the weekend anymore.. But I'm on march break, so it's just as great. =D
Well, tomorrow I'm going to see my grandma, I haven't seen her since December. Which is pretty sad because she only lives 45 minutes away from me.
I also read a really great book last night.
What about yourself?