Sunday, April 27, 2008

church..

Today at church we had a guest speaker. He was really good.. My class was supposed to happen today, but it didn't and I'm sort of glad.. :-P It was soo neat.. The guy prayed for 6 people who were having physical pain.. He paryed that the pain would be gone.. And so for my youth group leader who went up for his back pains.. After the prayer, he said it didn't hurt at all!! It was soo neat! And for 3 of the other people up there at least had less pain.. It was really neat.. And he talked about the cross.. I really want it on tape or CD if I could.. That would be soo neat! :-) So anyway, after that
we had our Mexico Missions Trip meeting.. It was fun! We talked about what we would need.. It lasted till 2:10 PM! But it was good.. So anyway.. How have you guys been?? :-)

No comments: