Saturday, January 17, 2009

Praise God!

I am sorry to all who read this blog and I never post posts.. =( I apoligise.. And will try to post more.. But it is hard with 5 blogs.. Anyway.. Tomorrow is church and we are having a praise gathering at my house in the afternoon.. =D And yesterday night we had another practice for the play my youth group is doing, It's Not to Late by Dick Lenz (sp?).. and it was good... =D He (the youth pastor who is directing it) said we did good.. =D YAY!! lol Well, the only other thing I have to say is please pray for my friend Kaitlyn and her friend.. Her friend has cancer and she is only 16! Please pray.. HARD! It is a hard time..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lauraborialice! You probably think I am MIA by now! It’s me G4G, now Imperfect Princess. I just wanted to let you know that Girls for God is now Imperfect Princess. (http://imperfectprincesses.blogspot.com) I will be posting more from now on. I apologize for my lack of blogging! Siya soon!

Imperfect Princess (Grl4God)

Sara said...

That's really sad about the girl with cancer. How is she doing?