Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthdays, Banquets and Movies!

My mom's birthday is today, so Happy Birthday mother!! :-D My sister's 16th birthday was Monday.. :-P She has a blogger, so here it is..

http://ezo-christismylife.blogspot.com/

So if you want to comment her a late birthday that is fine!! :-) lol

On to the Movies..

Yesterday I watched The Pirates who don't so anything in the movies theaters.. (at Colonie Center) they are having three days where it is only $2 to go to the movies, $2 for popcorn and $2 for a drink.. lol It was awesome! :-D

And for the Banquets.. Well, Monday I went to the Alight Banquet my church had, it was really good.. Then Firday I am going to another Banquet with my homeschooling group.. It should be fun! :-)

2 comments:

Me said...

Happy belated birthday to your mom and sister!!

Grl4God

Anonymous said...

quick question, is lauraborialice you real name? Cuz I LOVE it! It's so pretty!

Grl4God