Saturday, May 03, 2008

Redeeming Love coffee house :-D

It was awesome! I had soo much fun!! Mary Grace went with me and and my two other sisters.. It was really fun! :-) We went to my other friends church for their coffee house.. IT was awesome! Coco was great! She talked to us before they started.. Then another youth group came and sat in front of it.. They were wild!! lol But it was fun! lol At the end they sang Shackles.. I love that song! We also sang As The Deer.. I love that song/hymn also.. :-D Then we brought Mary Grace home.. It was fun! :-)

You could feel God there.. :-) And they had pizza and a lot of other snacks.. It was really really fun!! :-P

1 comment:

Ang said...

Oh Yeah that was tons of fun! We will definitely tell you guys if we have another coffee house at our church!