Monday, June 09, 2008

Dish Washer! :-D




Well, by God's grace we are getting our new dish washer!! :-D This is the third try to get it in.. Well, two, but this is the third appointment.. So yeah.. But thankfully the guy is here doing it right now.. :-P Our floor was too high.. So the guy raised the counter.. But the other dishwasher guy couldn't.. :-( Oh, well.. anyway.. yesterday at church our pastor had a really good sermon.. It was really really good! Then we had our Mexico team meeting.. and I have to buy my skirt today, and then write down my testimony.. And all that stuff.. And do schoolwork.. :-) And this is all my cousins other than one.. And here is another of my baby brother.. :-) I love my cousins and brother! :-P enjoy! :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great you're getting a new dishwasher!!

Grl4God

Sara said...

hi! I tagged you over at my blog. :)

Sydney Smith said...

TAG! YOUR IT! BTW thanks for your kind comment on my blog; and yes you most ceritanly may be my friend =]