Saturday, June 21, 2008

I've been tagged..

Here is what I (and whoever else I tag) have to do:

Answer some questions from whoever tagged me

Link her to my blog

Tag six more other people and comment on their blog to let them know!
Ok, the first question.


Who is your favorite author and why?
I think it would be ..?? the person who wrote My Hands Came Away Red

Who was your first favorite author and why?
idk I think it was Dr Seuss because he does great children stories..

Who is the most recent addition to your favorite authors and why?

I like My Hands Came Away Red the most.. I can't remember the author but She is my favorite author anyway.. even though I don't know her name.. I will research it..

So lets see I tag...

Angela

Becka

Sara


Mackenzie

Moriah

Cabbie

Thanks to all you who have been great friends!! I really and greatful! :-D I better gget going! :-P

No comments: